Our first book was Charlotte's Web and for the party we watched the movie and had lots of snacks.
Next we read The BFG. Since there isn't a movie about these people eating giants (thank goodness) we needed to put on our creative caps for how to have a party.
We decided to play giants and make mini cupcake "people"....and of course eat them.
Mean, Angry Giant Faces
Eva's Cupcakes
Eden's Cupcakes
Leila's Cupcakes
My Cupcakes













2 comments:
You are such a good mom! I love this!
I love the BFG! That's one of my favorites of all. Though, you should read Matilda because I feel like Eden could probably have excess brain power... I also love reading stories and then having parties. WE are reading Wrinkle in Time right now, and then my mom is taking the boys to the play at BYU at the end of the month- fun!
Post a Comment