A lot can happen in two months....
Its been an adventure, that's for sure. Amazing how simple mathematics can make such a change to one's life.
2+1=3
Sounds simple enough...until you apply it to real life.
2 kids + 1 kid = 3 kids
Then simple addition becomes a much more complicated mathematical problem.
Then again, how could little Miss Molly ever create a "problem"?
I suppose "problem" isn't the right word. I wouldn't trade her for anything in the world. To use more math, she's a 100% blessing.But with scripture study I've realized something I never quite realized before.
2 Nephi 2:11
"For it must needs be, that there is an opposition in all things..."
And to quote a book I am currently reading...
"In order for agency to operate properly we must be enticed proportionately by good and evil."
I always took that to mean that if I endure my trials then I will be equally blessed in the end. But I guess I never really thought of it the other way around. If I gain a great blessing than an equal amount of trial comes with that blessing.
So, to sum it all up (another mathematical term "sum")....life's definitely been crazier with three.
I don't want this to come off as pessimistic...because, really, life has been extremely good. Molly is really quite a low-maintenance baby. She sleeps about 5 hours during the night, smiles and talks a lot, she's a good eater, and she's healthy (which is more important than anything really). Leila is an adventure that equally makes me laugh as much as cry but she's really just so cute that you can't ever quite get over her adorableness. Eden is growing up so fast and learning new things all the time. She's got an imagination that is bigger than any I've ever encountered and she always tries to help and be good.
Anyhow, I'm getting carried away with myself, I didn't plan on writing all that...it just kind of spewed out. I truly only planned on posting a bunch of pictures to catch up on the 2 months I've missed blogging....
So, here are the pictures.
Molly not too long after being born.
Molly (1 month old)
Molly (2 months old)
Christmas
Family party with cousins
"Gingerbread" trains
Leila got a baby doll
Eden and Leila both got suitcases and sleeping bags
Eden had a ballet recital
Cousins got together to make Valentine's boxes
Molly gives crusties
Eden is figuring out how to try and sound out words to spell based on the reading lessons she's done so far.
Can you read what this says? She was trying to write that she wanted to have a "cookie fest".
And a random drawing I found that she did. The human body with veins, heart, lungs, ureter, and bladder. She said "I wanted to draw a brain, but I made the head too small."





1 comment:
I love Eden.
And Leila.
Little Molly is just beautiful, and most people say that 3 is the hard number to adjust to. After 3 it's pretty much the same level of chaos no matter how many more you add. Hang in there. You're a great mom, and those girls are wonderful.
Post a Comment