My DEEPEST apologizes for my lack of posting.
I'm always bad about posting when I go to Utah to visit
...but now I LIVE here...so I can't make that excuse.
But I have been extremely busy. Family fun makes for a busy summer!
I haven't been very good at taking pictures but I've tried to repent...and to PROVE that its been a busy summer, here are pictures of what we've been up to the past two weeks.
Backyard camp outs.
Swimming lessons and playing at the pool.
Thanksgiving Point Gardens
Shopping.
The Farm
...and ice cream parties
But that's not including general fun with cousins, Parade of Homes, dinosaur museum, bounce house parties, and garage sales.
(Pssst....if it looks like I'm rich being able to do all these activities...think again. The only thing that cost money were the swim lessons. We had free two-day Thanksgiving Point passes for the gardens, farm, and museum. I only go window shopping while my sister is ACTUALLY shopping. We were asked to help with some advertising from a lady in our ward who owns Sub Zero ice cream and in return gave us free arcade games and ice cream. I was given the Parade of Homes ticket. And my sister was hosting the bounce house party at her house which equipment was from her in-laws.)
Its been busy.
Perhaps TOO busy.
I'm working on getting life back together...back to normal. You know...where my kids go to bed before 10:00, I eat my own food instead of stealing food from either my sister upstairs or my in-laws, and we actually have time to sit at home and relaxing.
At least that's MY dream, the kids probably think this lifestyle is a blast.
But I'm not the only busy one around here.
Poor Tyson.
He's now in Kansas City again doing work, work, work. He's been just as busy as I have, so it seems. Its been sad to not have him around, but I must say that both my family and Tyson's family make it a lot less lonely without him around. But he's been doing good and seems to have already made a good impression on the people of KU. So, that's positive.
Well, life has been crazy and fun. I owe a lot of thanks to all my family that have been awesome about housing, feeding, and loving our little family.
And last thing...baby is doing well. Baby #3 is also Girl #3. We are excited but are far from picking out a name. I'm 34 weeks along and the baby is about a foot long. She loves to kick. And I can tell that she's definitely grown in size by how how much harder she's kicking and the size of my belly. Symptoms are low, cravings are high. We are all doing great!





1 comment:
34 weeks already!!??! Wow! Your pregnancy is flying by . . . for me. :)
Hooray for girls!
Post a Comment