Monday, April 16, 2012

Today's Post is Brought To You By The Number 3


15 comments:

Blake and La-Shana Francom said...

What!?? Congrats! When are you due??

Blake and La-Shana Francom said...

Oh it says November 21st!! Ha. Congrats! :)

Neff Family said...

I love it! Congratulations!!!

Kallie Olson said...

How exciting! Congrats :)

Rachel said...

WOOP! Congrats! 3 is like a barrel of monkeys but so much fun!

Snell Family said...

Congratulations!

Nielsen Familia said...

Yay! Congratulations!!!

Sharlee said...

So fun!Your girls are so cute, you might as well have another... Congrats!

Rachel said...

CONGRATS! So....what I want to know is if you knew you were pregnant the last time we were talking about people thinking you were pregnant. Because if so, and you lied to me, your BEST FRIEND, then you are in so much trouble!
I'm so excited for you though! And those are some stinking cute pictures of your girls (and your flat belly...soon to be not so flat)
LOVE YOU!

Katy said...

yay. how exciting. I had a feelings we'd be hearing this announcement soon. I'm do happy for you guys

Sherry (Li Rong) said...

What?!!! Congratulations!!!

The Reynolds said...

Congrats, that is super exciting. This is where it gets interesting. :)

Jessie Evans said...

Yay!! Congratulations!

Mom said...

Whoa! the comments come out of the woodwork when you make an announcement like that. And you thought no one read your blog!

Anaise said...

Congratulations!!!!!!!!