Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Caught on Tape

Here's a video of Eden entertaining family (singing Old McDonald) that my sister-in-law caught on video. Stay tuned to the end of the video, the end is my favorite part. (She says, "Good job everyone!") Oh how I love my little Eden...

5 comments:

Rachel said...

That was seriously hilarious. I can't wait to spend some time with that little bumpkin. I think Lucy and her could have a great time putting on shows.

Eliza said...

I showed Jack this video. He acted excited to see her.

Jess said...

oh my goodness! She is adorable! I love it! I just looked at all you posts I missed, the new little family member of yours is beautiful! I'm so happy for you!

Diane Miller said...

what did she say at the end...can't make it out, but she's awfully cute!

The Finlinsons said...

She said, "Good job everyone!"